Terms and Conditions
Orderhood (hereinafter referred to as “US” or “WE”), is the author and publisher of the internet resource orderhood.in (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by Orderhood, including but not limited to the Android & IOS Mobile Applications ‘Orderhood’.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the service.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updates on its requirements. If You continue to avail of its services following such change, it is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the service is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
Restrictions on Use
To fully avail the services of the Application and use it, you must download the app and verify your phone number. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the website and mobile Application.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use our service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this service may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
The Website and the mobile Application are a platform that Buyers and Sellers utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. We act as aggregators who display Sellers information to the End User / Buyer best suited to their needs, based on the Content provided to Us or updated on the Website / updated on the Mobile Application by Sellers and End Users, or as received from third party services such as Google.
However, should a User choose to proceed with a Seller displayed / identified / listed by us, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, posing a question, seeking any type of advisory service or opinion, we are not a party to such interaction and take no liability arising from such communication.
However, Orderhood doesn’t disturb its users without a reason or rhyme and believes in passive feedback and data collection through electronic methods.
In the event you use the Website/Applications to book appointments with any Practitioner, we may send booking confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant to the transaction, via SMS, Chat, or by voice call on the contact number provided by you at the time of making the appointment. This includes contacting you through information received from other parties. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
Orderhood collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Website/Applications, relevant information regarding the profile and services of the shop and displays them in the Application or Website. Although we take reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is accurate and updated at frequent intervals, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented on the Website/Application pertaining to the accuracy of the information.
It is hereby expressly clarified that the Information that you obtain or receive from Orderhood is for informational and User’s personal purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information pertaining to the Shops provided on the Website/Applications.
In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
Orderhood doesn’t collect any money from the buyers for the Orders they place. The Buyers will pay the amount to the Sellers directly using their preferred methods and the transaction doesn’t flow through Orderhood by any means.
Orderhood only facilitates by displaying information such as bank account or wallet numbers of the Sellers and by providing ways to manually and voluntarily (at the discretion of the Users) record and communicate the payment information.
It is the responsibility of the Seller to correctly records his payment collection information and verify the claimed payments made by the buyer before fulfilment of the Orders.
1. Orderhood does not promote any Shop displayed / made available through the Website/Applications.
2. Orderhood assumes no liability for the repercussions of using the Website/Applications for the purpose of transmitting users' medical / personal data to other users or shop attendants, including without limitation, loss of data, failure to boot, or other errors in the working of the device on to which the Application has been downloaded.
3. Orderhood is a Portal (Website & Mobile Applications) used by Shops to promote their Services. By using Orderhood, the User understands and accepts that Orderhood does not endorse the services offered by the Sellers.
4. Orderhood is not involved in providing any advice or fulfilment services and hence is not responsible for any interactions between Buyers and Sellers. Users understand and agrees that Orderhood will not be liable for:
a. User interactions and associated issues Buyer has with the Seller;
b. The ability or intent of the Seller or the lack of it, in fulfilling their obligations towards the Buyers;
c. Any wrong product being sold by the Sellers, or any negligence on part of the Sellers;
d. Any type of inconvenience suffered by the Buyers due to a failure on the part of the Sellers to provide agreed Services;
Any disputes arising out of the use of Orderhood shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of India, as applicable in the State of West Bengal. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes shall be the courts located in West Bengal.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that are accrued to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
1. You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the
downloading, installation and/or use of the Website/Applications,
including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
2. You undertake not to:
From time to time, the Applications may automatically check the versions installed on the Device and, if applicable, provide software updates (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Applications. By installing the Applications, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Applications and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
Actions Undertaken on Your Device:
Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Applications to perform the following actions on the device You have installed the Application in:
1. To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Applications on the hard disk and/or external storage of the device;
2. To access information about networks, access networks including wifi networks, receive and send data through the network;
3. To determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
4. To determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS.
5. To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device.
6. To retrieve information about other Applications running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them.
7. To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications.
8. To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the
Application has been installed in.
Registration and use of Orderhood is free for Buyers. However, they need to validate their Mobile number using an OTP sent by Orderhood.
However, Sellers need to pay for the use of the application after the initial promotional period. Registration process is similar to a buyer and requires OTP validation.
1. All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website/Applications, including for example text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Website/App Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us and other Third Parties. You may use the Website/App Content only through the Website/Applications, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. You may not, republish any portion of the Website/App Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Website/App Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Website/App Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Website/App Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy the Website/App Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website/Applications; not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website/Applications in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.